Tuesday, 14 June 2011

SheikAVC present! and as you can say, the so called 'artist' of the group, though I don't think I deserve such a title ^^; now me- usually my posts can be fun and causal, fandom going through or...random art








So instead of doing something important like writing a rp post, or something really important like my homework, I...made this.

Now, does this ugly thing consider art? Maybe, maybe not, but dang it came out how I vision it. Call it amateur, graphic, dare I say- visual communication? What do I know? I'm a graphic design drop out, but I do what I do in the name of creativity~! Yeah, school can't take that from me.

I'm gonna put this up in my deviantart later, though if a fourth member join, then I gotta make room for him ^^ this idea moreorless came from an old character from Sailor Moon named Professor Tomoe? anyone remember? that insane professor who is supposely Hataru (Saturn) dad and was trying to bring out Mistress 9? ....Yeah, that guy. Why? Cause he's so...creepy, in a good sense way that a high schooler would enjoy back in the day.  also...I ain't drawing/coloring skin/facial hair, that's where I moreorless...fail ^^

Watching my bro playing MGS now and I have to say, this is one intense series, kinda wanna collect the rest now. Of course we're cheaters and I'm helping him with GamesFAQ, got the game on sale a long while ago, its about time my bro got some gaming time.  I should ask to do a rpg with me next....as if those days will come back. I got Disgaea 1 and 2 to play...and their not easy strategy games. Me and my strategies, really, though I never got into Advance Wars, tried Days of Ruin....didn't beat it, don't think I'll go back to the game.  Fire Emblem is for me for handheld.

Any strategy games suggestions? I got DS/Wii/PS2 ^^;;

Ah well, I should go back what I do best, drawing~ here's a quick sketch
I wish I got that figure XD but I do have that one piece. Going to the water park this weekend and well...time to bring out the floatees >_< cause I can't swim! This would be the first time going to the waterpark @___@ wish me luck!!
~SheikAVC

No comments:

Post a Comment