Sunday, 12 June 2011

Welcome! To the world of tomorrow!

Actually, I'm not sure you can call it that given that this was all created a few days back and only going live now.
Anyway, my warmest welcomes. I hope you guys enjoy your stay here at the StarXrosed Hotel.

Allow me to give you boys and girls a quick idea of what to expect here.
This blog will the uncensored, unedited culmination of the ideas and thoughts of three, hopefully four seperate people.

Myself, Chain O'Mac. The badass Leader of Team StarXrosed.
SheikAVC. Our moe designer and artist.
YamiJK. Our squirrel loving Economist and Political Cynic.
And hopefully, an awesome guy named Havoc.

As for what will be published here.
Your guess is as good as mine.

The original intention was for this to be my own space to be rant or go on tangents about things in life, or any new games, movies, comics or anime/manga I've come across or picked up.
Not necessarily full blown reviews, unless I feel it's warranted, but rather just overall thoughts, wild mass guessing and headscratchers.

All in all, it's supposed to be a place of fun, and never really too serious. Again, unless warranted.
I brought the rest of the Team in because well, I wanted this to be different and have a dose of variety.
Each member of StarXrosed has their own likes and dislikes, and I wanted something that if the Team itself became popular enough and gathered a following that it appealed to more than just those with my interests.

I may be looking too far ahead, but I figure why not? There's a whole lot worse out there and some of it is mindboggling popular to me, so let's just see where the journey takes us.

And with the introductions done. Tomorrow I'll make my first real contribution to the site.
Stay tuned as there is a Twitter option to come. But in the meantime, you can like us on Facebook by clicking the Like button on the right side of the screen.

Sayonara,
Love and Peace,
Chain O'Mac

PS: Incase you're wondering.
It's pronounced Star Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment